DEXFIN is pleased to announce that DEXFIN (DXF) token trading started on P2PB2B Exchange as of December 4, 2020. Now, you can buy your DXF on P2PB2B.
DEXFIN (DXF) token is planned to be traded on some more exchanges by the end of 2020. Please, stay tuned to our updates since each week, we will be announcing one more of these exchanges where DXF will be listed. The DXF token will also soon be listed on Coinmarketcap as it will be traded on multiple exchanges.
DEXFIN (DXF) token was listed on P2PB2B Exchange and started trading on 04/12/2020 with DXF/USDT, and DXF/ETH trading pairs to create liquidity. P2PB2B Exchange is an Estonian crypto exchange that launched in January 2018. Estonia is known for its crypto-friendly government, clear regulations, and licensing. P2PB2B exchange has a standard, simple interface, suitable for both the new and experienced traders who can make use of many trading instruments. All major coins and tokens are traded on P2PB2B and the exchange is also popular thanks to many IEOs (Initial Exchange Offerings). The exchange accepts credit cards making buying cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin) with fiat money really user-friendly.
Registered Address: Partida Services OÜ, Registration number 14572266, Laki 30, 12915, Tallinn, Estonia.
Headquarters: PARTIDA TECHNOLOGIES LLP, Company number OC427053, 3rd Floor, 120 Baker Street, London, England, W1U 6TU.
Below are some key facts users typically look for:
- Trading Pairs: 700+
- Coins/Tokens: 300+
- Current Daily Trading Volume: $110M+
- Top Daily Trading Volume: $5.62B+ (10/05/2020)
- Community: 300,000
- Trading Fee: 0.20% (slightly below the global industry average of 0.25%)
- Withdrawal Fee: 0.001 BTC (for BTC)
- Deposit Fee: 0.00%
- High Performance: Support for processing speed of up to 10,000 trades every second and 1,000,000 TCP (Transmission Control Protocol) connections.
- Multi-currency: Over 200 cryptocurrencies and fiat money (USD, EUR), including fiat deposits with a credit card.
- Focus on Security: More than 95% of all cryptocurrencies are stored in cold wallets. P2PB2B also uses WAF (Web Application Firewall), a protective screen of a Web application that detects and blocks hacker attacks.
- Optimized User Interface: P2PB2B is a Single Page Application that enables faster interactions via dynamic content updates.
- Multilingual Support 24/7: English, Chinese (Mandarin), Japanese, Russian, Indonesian, Spanish, German, Korean.
Advantages of DEXFIN
Apart from DEXFIN Digital Asset Exchange, DEXFIN users can set up regular and convenient monthly savings plans in BTC, DXF token and other digital currencies. One of the most attractive benefits is staking.
Staking: The principle is similar to keeping money on your term deposit, but with a much higher appreciation. Staking can be an excellent source of passive income.
Staking at DEXFIN Exchange
Staking at DEXFIN Exchange can be a very interesting source of passive income:
- VR: VICTORIA VR (VR) token from DEXFIN – 20% per year from staking.
- DXF: DEXFIN (DXF) token – 11% per year from staking.
- BTC: Bitcoin (BTC) – 4.8% per year from staking.
- USDT: Tether (USDT) – 11% per year from staking.
NOTE: DEXFIN plans to start trading the DXF token and launch the full version of the DEXFIN Exchange at the end of January 2021.
DEXFIN is preparing many products and features that will be very attractive for all kinds of users.
Please, expect DXF token on another exchange next week and stay tuned to some more updates and information!