DEXFIN is pleased to announce that DEXFIN (DXF) token trading started on CoinsBit Exchange as of December 11, 2020. Now, you can buy your DXF on four exchanges, including Coinsbit. DEXFIN was also listed on Coinhills.
Coinsbit Exchange is the fourth exchange where DXF started trading. At this time, DXF is available at these exchanges (listed alphabetically):
- Coinsbit Exchange with DXF/BTC, and DXF/USDT trading pairs.
- P2PB2B Exchange with DXF/USDT, and DXF/ETH trading pairs.
- STEX Exchange with DXF/BTC, and DXF/ETH trading pairs.
- VinDAX Exchange with DXF/BTC, DXF/ETH, DXF/USDT, and DXF/VD trading pairs.
DEXFIN (DXF) token is planned to be traded on some more exchanges by the end of 2020. Please, stay tuned to our updates since each week, we will be announcing one more of these exchanges where DXF will be listed.
DEXFIN (DXF) was listed on Coinhills as exchange No. 161, with 61.74 BTC 24 hours volume.
DEXFIN (DXF) token was listed on Coinsbit Exchange and started trading on 11/12/2020 with with DXF/BTC, and DXF/USDT trading pairs to create liquidity. Coinsbit, launched in August 2018, is a centralized exchange based in Estonia known for its crypto-friendly government. With $319M+ 24 hour trading volume, Coinsbit is currently ranking as 21st at CoinGecko.
Coinsbit supports cryptocurrency pairs, fiat gateways, P2P-lending platform, and OTC to execute larger trades with quick settlement. Apart from cryptocurrency trading, the users can create a source of passive income with the staking pool. Deposits can also be done using wire transfer and in USD or EUR with Visa/Mastercard which makes the echange attractive for all newbies in crypto space. On January 1, 2020, the exchange launched their Coinsbit Token (CNB) to reduce trading fees for users. Coinsbit offers its platform both for listing and for conducting IEOs. With the P2P option, users can borrow and loan out crypto to fellow traders.
Company name: Coinsbit Inc., company No. 219327, Tallinn, Harjumaa, Estonia
Legal address: Global Gateway 8, Rue de la Perle Providence, Mahe, Seychelles
Below are some key facts users typically look for:
- Trading Pairs: 255
- Coins/Tokens: 59
- Current Daily Trading Volume: $319M+
- Users: 2,000,000+
- Trading Fee: 0.20% (slightly below the global industry average of 0.25%)
- Withdrawal Fee: 0.0012 BTC (for BTC)
- Deposit Fee: 0.00% for all currencies, except for USD (0.8%)
- Fiat Deposit: USD, EUR (Visa/Mastercard)
- Features: Deep liquidity, high performance trading engine (10,000 transactions per second), convenient trading of major digital currencies plus FIAT (USD, EUR), strong security with 95% of all assets in cold storage, support for all the main coins, P2P loans, referral program, IEO Launchpad, API for convenient auto trading, InvestBox for developers, and more.
Advantages of DEXFIN
Apart from DEXFIN Digital Asset Exchange, DEXFIN users can set up regular and convenient monthly savings plans in BTC, DXF token and other digital currencies. One of the most attractive benefits is staking.
Staking: The principle is similar to keeping money on your term deposit, but with a much higher appreciation. Staking can be an excellent source of passive income.
Staking at DEXFIN Exchange
Staking at DEXFIN Exchange can be a very interesting source of passive income:
- VR: 20% per year when staking VICTORIA VR (VR).
- DXF: 11% per year when staking DEXFIN (DXF).
- BTC: 4.8% per year when staking Bitcoin (BTC).
- USDT: 11% per year when staking Tether (USDT).
NOTE: DEXFIN plans to start trading the DXF token and launch the full version of the DEXFIN Exchange at the end of January 2021.
DEXFIN is preparing many products and features that will be very attractive for all kinds of users.
Please, expect DXF token on another exchange next week and stay tuned to some more updates and information!