DEXFIN is pleased to announce that DEXFIN (DXF) token trading started on STEX Exchange as of November 25, 2020. From now on, DXF can be bought on STEX.
DEXFIN (DXF) token is planned to be traded on some more exchanges by the end of November 2020. Each week, we will be announcing one more of these exchanges where DXF will be listed. The DXF token will also soon be listed on Coinmarketcap as it will be traded on multiple exchanges.
DEXFIN (DXF) token was listed on STEX Exchange and started with DXF/BTC and DXF/ETH trading pairs to create liquidity. STEX (abbreviated from Smart Token EXchange) is run by Etna Development OÜ, an Estonian private limited company, registered under registry code 14477355, whose legal address is Pärnu mnt 158, Tallinn, 11317, Estonia. The company’s activities are regulated by the laws of Estonia and the EU.
STEX held an ICO in late 2017 so as to create a liquidity pool. The exchange charges trading fees from 0.05% to 0.1%, slightly below the industry average. The withdrawal fee is reasonable 0.001 to 0.002 BTC for withdrawals in BTC. Below are some main facts users typically look for:
- Over 300,000 registered users.
- Over 400 coins/tokens listed.
- Over 400 trading pairs.
- 4 languages supported.
- EU regulated cryptocurrency exchange.
- MSB registered with FinCEN.
What Is DEXFIN (DXF)
With the DXF Exchange token, users can own part of the DEXFIN infrastructure and gain access to special offers, benefits and discounts.
Advantages of DEXFIN (DXF) Token
- Discount on Fees: Get up to 50% off fees when trading on the DEXFIN Exchange.
- Staking: Get 11% per year as a passive income.
- Affiliate Commissions: Obtain up to 40% from the fees generated through affiliate links.
- Airdrops: Receive diligently selected airdrops when holding 10,000+ DXF.
- Exchange: Easy exchange between DXF and USD, Euro, CZK, LTC, BTC, ETH, USDT, USDC.
- IEO and Tokenization: Use DXF to buy tokens newly listed on DEXFIN Exchange during their pre-sale phase, and tokens of new tokenized projects, with a large discount.
Staking at DEXFIN Exchange
- VR: 20% per year when staking VICTORIA VR (VR).
- DXF: 11% per year when staking DEXFIN (DXF).
- BTC: 4.8% per year when staking Bitcoin (BTC).
- USDT: 11% per year when staking Tether (USDT).
NOTE: DEXFIN plans to start trading the DXF token and launch the full version of the DEXFIN Exchange at the end of January 2021.
Savings in BTC With DEXFIN, and More
DEXFIN is also establishing many other products users will definitely appreciate:
- Savings in BTC, DXF, and DeFi: With DEXFIN, users can set up regular and convenient monthly savings plans in BTC, DXF Token and other digital currencies. Users can also take advantage of DeFi (Decentralized Finance) loans built over Bitcoin.
- Tokenization Platform: In 2021, DEXFIN is preparing to launch a licensed tokenization platform – a modern digital crowdfunding platform based on the blockchain. Many different assets can be tokenized and moved onto the blockchain – private equity shares, stocks and bonds, real estate, precious metals and even fine arts. These tokenized assets will always effectively link the token issuer to the backers of the project. DEXFIN enables companies to raise finances globally, continuously and compliantly. This allows token holders to benefit from their growth and future profit. Anyone who likes your product and mission can easily support that product or mission by buying tokens.
- Lightning Network for Instant Payments: Use the DEXFIN payment gateway for instant payments using Bitcoin with virtually zero fees.
Some other products from DEXFIN: Cryptomats, payment terminals, NFC payment cards, NFC rings, an eShop and a website which includes DEXFIN Crypto Encyclopedia.
All these features and functions are set to make the DEXFIN (DXF) token popular and attractive for a wide scope of users.