DEXFIN is pleased to announce that DEXFIN (DXF) token trading started on VinDAX Exchange as of November 27, 2020. Now, you can buy your DXF on VinDAX.
DEXFIN (DXF) token is planned to be traded on some more exchanges by the end of 2020. Please, stay tuned to our updates since each week, we will be announcing one more of these exchanges where DXF will be listed. The DXF token will also soon be listed on Coinmarketcap as it will be traded on multiple exchanges.
DEXFIN (DXF) token was listed on VinDAX Exchange and started trading on 27/11/2020 with DXF/BTC, DXF/ETH, and DXF/USDT trading pairs to create liquidity. VinDAX (from Vin Digital Asset Exchange) was launched in March 2019. The underlying VinDAX platform has been deployed on 30+ exchanges already. It supports all devices and multiple languages, offering a seamless user experience.
VinDAX also introduces VD, a functional coin designed to facilitate simple, successful trades with user-friendly tools. The VinDAX platform was built to offer features such as trading and data analytics, trading bot functionality, and integrated trade signaling for entries and exits. It also offers altcoins hard to find on other platforms. Below are some main facts users typically look for:
- Around 340 trading pairs.
- Over 390,000 users (as of 30/11/2020)
- 24 hour volume: $1,113,758,526
- Exchange’s native token: VinDAX Coin (VD).
- Basic, and Advanced interface.
- General trading fee 0.05% (below the global industry average of c. 0.25%), transaction fee 0.0005 BTC (almost 40% lower than the global industry average). The fees can be made even lower by using their VD coin.
- Safety and stability thanks to multi-tier and multi-cluster system architecture.
- VinDAX Clients fully compatible with Windows, Mac, Android, iOS.
- Deposits in cryptocurrencies only (no fiat deposits).
- No KYC required.
- VinDAX Launchpad.
Advantages of DEXFIN
Apart from DEXFIN Digital Asset Exchange, DEXFIN users can set up regular and convenient monthly savings plans in BTC, DXF token and other digital currencies. DEXFIN is preparing to launch a licensed tokenization platform – a modern digital crowdfunding platform based on the blockchain. You will also be able to use DEXFIN cryptomats, payment terminals, NFC payment cards, NFC rings, an eShop, and more. With the DXF Exchange token, users can own part of the DEXFIN infrastructure and gain access to special offers, benefits and discounts. But one of the most attractive benefits is staking.
Staking: Staking is the process of holding funds in a cryptocurrency wallet on a crypto exchange to support the operations of a blockchain network. The principle is similar to keeping money on your term deposit. The coins or tokens you deposit are locked for a certain period. Staking can be nearly as profitable as the mining or trading of cryptocurrencies, and without risk. All you have to do is stake (buy and hold) some coins or tokens in order to get added to the staking pool. [From DEXFIN Crypto Encyclopedia]
Staking at DEXFIN Exchange
Staking should be extremely interesting for everybody. You can easily build your passive income from staking at DEXFIN Exchange and get much higher appreciation than from a term deposit:
- VR: VICTORIA VR (VR) token from DEXFIN – 20% per year from staking.
- DXF: DEXFIN (DXF) token – 11% per year from staking.
- BTC: Bitcoin (BTC) – 4.8% per year from staking.
- USDT: Tether (USDT) – 11% per year from staking.
NOTE: DEXFIN plans to start trading the DXF token and launch the full version of the DEXFIN Exchange at the end of January 2021.
DEXFIN is preparing many products and features that will be very attractive for all kinds of users.
Please, expect DXF token on another exchange next week and stay tuned to some more updates and information!